FOLLOW DASHBOARD

 Pumped Up Kicds!

blonde, bohemian, boho, bracelets, camera


annyeong! do u all have a nice day? i do miss they all, my phone so silent, same as my blog. i know my blog is ugly but i love it so much\\ i love it as i love myself even more than that! i also always update my blog. but why? WHY? why u said that! ohh maybe u hate me. ohhh ya? who care? even i don't care? who R U anyway, u have no right to said that to me. now maybe i being nice to you, but no more for next time. DO YOU HEAR THAT! next time there is no mercy for you and u'r word.(ak masih blh sabar) because i don't even know who the heck are you, but same day i'll found it! by the name of god, i swear! i'll find who are you actually. u just wait and see. >:| 
"Pumped Up Kicds!" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @10:06 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»